Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Patricks Athletic VS Derry City, home win

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • St. Patricks Athletic VS Derry City, home win

    St. Patricks Athletic VS Derry City, home win


    1. After 5 rounds, free soccer tips St. Patricks Athletic got 2 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, St. Patricks Athletic got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.



    2. After 5 rounds, Derry City got 1 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Derry City got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is St. Patricks Athletic 1.05-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 441 matches, the home team got 152 wins, 117 draws and 172 losses. Home win rate: 34.47%; Draw win rate: 26.53%; Away win rate: 39.00%; Home odds win rate: 41.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.50%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 972 matches, the home team got 376 wins, 326 draws and 270 losses. Home win rate: 38.68%; Draw win rate: 33.54%; Away win rate: 27.78%; Over odds win rate: 40.23%; Draw odds win rate: 6.69%; Under odds win rate: 53.09%.

    5. The 1x2 first soccer betting tips odds combination of this game is 2.38-2.97-2.82.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: St. Patricks Athletic(39.8%), Draw(29.9%), Derry City(30.3%)
Working...
X